Fun Family Activities During The HolidaysJuly 22, 2016
Top 10 Timeshare Holiday DestinationsJuly 27, 2016
When it comes to spending quality time with your loved ones, nothing can beat a family holiday. However with the rising costs of travel and accommodation, the investment needed to take a family holiday each year can seem out of reach. Classic Holidays believes that holidays are a necessity, not a luxury, and everyone has the right to be able to access affordable family holidays. Since 1978, Classic Holidays has been providing a holiday club for Australian and New Zealand families to create new holiday memories, year after year.
A membership with Classic Holidays not only ensures that you are getting the most out of your timeshare withan extensive range of benefits and bonuses, but that all members of your family are covered, every time you or your family want to get away.
Here are some of the top tips for families who are considering a timeshare membership:
- Choosing a membership that is right for you and your family is the first step in getting the most out of your timeshare experience. Classic Holidays offers a range of membership options that suit all families,no matter what stage of life they are in and what they can afford.
- Make the most of Bonus Time, where members get access to heavily discounted, last minute holiday specials, exclusively at Member Only prices.
- If you are seeking more than just a holiday and want greater freedom for your family, a Points-based membership will give you greater flexibility. With a Points membership, you can use your Points as holiday currency, exchanging them for even more benefits including experiences such as movie and theme park tickets, cinema passes and other adventure experiences.
- Looking to invest in something but can’t afford a property? Classic Holidays gives members the opportunity to invest in more affordable annual holidays without the costs associated with a traditional holiday house. Your timeshare ownership can beincluded in your will andpassed onto your children or grandchildren so they can continue to create new memories with the benefits of your timeshare.
- Don’t fall for high membership costs and fees. As a registered management company, Classic Holidays guarantees affordable and realistic prices. You will not only receive a yearly holiday at a lesser price than the general public, but will also receive exclusive offers, discounts and booking priority that you wouldn’t get access to if you were to purchase it yourself.
- Make the most of all the opportunities a Classic Holidays membership provides. Want a yearly holiday but don’t want to visit the same resort year after year? Classic Holidays provides members with the opportunity to exchange their week for somewhere different. With access to more than 4000 resorts and hotels worldwide, your timeshare membership can take you and your family around the globe.
- Say goodbye to the stress of planning a holiday to suit the whole family. Classic Holidays offers support 7 days a week, and access to a dedicated in-house travel agency that can take care of all your holiday planning and booking, including flights, transfers, car hire, tours, accommodation and more.
- If you don’t know when you’ll be able to get time off for a holiday, you need a timeshare membership that can provide flexibility for you and your family. Classic Holidays owners have 3 years to bank and save their week for a more convenient time, rather than forfeiting their annual holiday entitlement.
- Choose quality holidays for peace of mind. Finding the right property to take a family holiday can be difficult, but Classic Holidays guarantees a minimum standard of quality across all its managed resorts, with over 40 properties to choose from in the most desirable destinations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- More and more Classic Holidays members are discovering the joys of cruising as one of the best family holiday options. With countless destinations to choose from, a cruise holiday is a great way to see the world or explore a region, with all-inclusive meals and entertainment on board. It’s also one of the most affordable ways to holiday; when joining Classic Holidays, members receive a subsidy that can be used towards the cost of a cruise.