As the popularity of timeshare grew throughout the second half of the 20th Century, timeshare resorts and accommodation began to emerge in some of the most sought after holiday destinations around the world. Today, there are even more choices available to timeshare owners, thanks to the advent of timeshare exchange, rentals, affiliate resorts and flexible membership options with innovative companies such as Classic Holidays.
While there are hundreds of new and emerging timeshare holiday destinations to choose from around the world, these top 10 timeshare holiday destinations continue to provide sensational holiday experiences for timeshare owners, offeringquality accommodationoptions and something for everyone to enjoy.
- Honolulu, Hawaii: Ideal for couples on a romantic getaway, adventure travellers or families, Hawaii has got something for everyone. Considered the home of timeshare in Hawaii, there are ample timeshare resorts to choose from in Honolulu. It’s an idyllic destination to soak up the sunshine on the beach, shop up a storm, hit the waves or simply cruise the picture perfect coastline.
- Gold Coast, Australia: A family hot spot, timeshare owners can’t get enough of Australia’s Gold Coast. It’s no surprise why the Gold Coast is considered the timeshare capital of Australia, with so much to see and do, from the golden sand beaches, to theme parks, iconic attractions, great dining options and plenty to keep everyone in the family satisfied.
- Costa Del Sol, Spain: Blending a rich cultural heritage, idyllic beaches and delicious cuisine, this stretch of coastline has got something for everyone. Timeshare owners across the globe are trading the hustle and bustle for the relaxed natural vibes of this stunning coastal region.
- Florida, USA: With fantastic weather year round, and home to the world’s favourite Disney parks, Florida is one of the most sought after, family-friendly timeshare destinations. Offering endless entertainment, beaches and fun for all ages, a visit to Florida is guaranteed to provide a holiday the whole family will never forget.
- Coffs Harbour, Australia: Whether it’s the relaxed coastal lifestyle, whale watching, fine dining or lush wineries, Coffs Harbour on New South Wales’ central coast continues to attract timeshare owners who enjoy the pleasures of this picturesque harbourside town.
- Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt:This Egyptian resort area, located on the Sinai Peninsula is emerging as a must-visit timeshare destination.Sharm El-Sheikh is the ideal location for those seeking sun, surf and sand on their next holiday. With hot summers and warm winters, this exotic coastal town offers a vibrant cultural experience the whole family will enjoy.
- Cornwall, UK:This family friendly beachside town in the UKhas long been a popular destination for timeshare travel. From hidden beaches to natural swimming pools and safe child-friendly beaches, this seaside haven is not just stunning, but the perfect place to relax and unwind in a quaint holiday setting.
- Taupo, New Zealand: Water sports, exploring the vast wilderness by foot, having a round of golf, delicious food and wine or heart pumping action for the thrillseekers; the timeshare capital of New Zealand, Lake Taupo, has got it all.
- Tasmania, Australia: The apple isle offers a great mix for all tastes, from fantastic food and wine, to adventure and thrills, scenic drives and heritage. With Classic Holidays timeshare availability in the North West, it’s the perfect base to discover the beauty of this island state.
- Cape Town, South Africa:Indulge in some of the best wine on offer, explore the natural icons that frame the city or soak up the rich and lively culture that makes Cape Town worth visiting. There are no surprises why timeshare travellers continue to relish in the beauty of this breathtaking coastal city year after year.
Submit your review