Investing in timeshare is not a viable choice for those seeking to relax poolside at a resort. Many travellers and holiday makers are chasing holiday experiences that take them out of their comfort zone, stretching across the world to new and exciting locations.
A membership with Classic Holidays can provide just that. Classic Holidays has been making holidays happen for Australian and New Zealand families for over three decades, covering the globe with the best timeshare destinations for adventure-seeking travelers.
- Queens town, New Zealand: Whether it is bungee jumping or canyon swinging, white water rafting or jet boating, Queens town has got you covered when it comes to heart pumping action. With an array of Classic Holidays managed resorts located throughout the town, there is an option for everyone to enjoy a holiday in the adventure capital.
- Mount Buller, Victoria: Boarders and skiers can’t get enough of the slopes in this winter wonderland. Not only offering some of Australia’s best snow, the ski resort is easily accessible from the Classic Holiday managed resort in Mansfield.
- Canadian Rockies: Let Classic Holidays be responsible for your next adventurous getaway and jet off to the Canadian Rockies. This adventure hot spot boasts dog sledding, glacier hikes, snow mobile tours, caving and ice climbing to get the blood really pumping.It’s a fantastic location to visit all year round, with plenty of activities and scenery to make it one of the most sought after destinations in the world.
- Gold Coast, Australia: From thrilling theme parks, to skydiving over spectacular beaches, the Gold Coast is Australia’s fun capital. With theme parks, wildlife attractions, aerobatic adventures and natural wonders on the line-up, thrill seekers will be spoil for choice. The best part is, it’s all located just a stone’s throw from an extensive range of Classic Holiday resorts on the Gold Coast.
- Taupo, New Zealand: Home to the country’s best one day trek, the Tongariro Alpine Crossing leads hikers throughsteaming volcanic terrain, hot springs and craters, topped with views of a landscape like no other.There are a variety of timeshare resorts to choose from in the Taupo region, providing Classic Holidays members with access to a great range of accommodation.
- Antarctica: A membership with Classic Holidays will open the door to the most exciting destinations from across the globe. Cruising through this vast and isolated landscape will leave members in awe (and a thumping heart) as they pass through the maze of glacial scenery, wildlife and towering ice shelves.
- Machu Picchu, Peru: Turn your bucket list into a reality as you venture more than 2400 meters above sea level to this 15th century Incan citadel. This wonder of the world needs to be seen to be believed and offers a stretching view that will excite travelers from all walks of life.
- Tasmania, Australia: For those who love to adventure on foot, the apple isle is as good as it gets. There’s a trek to suit all fitness levels and you will uncover hidden treasures through some of the most pristine, untouched landscapes. There is no better place to relax and unwind after a long day on foot than with all the creature comforts of a Classic Holiday resort.
- Bargara, Queensland: An adventure for all the family can be found at the sleepy seaside town of Mon Repos, and all on the doorstep of Classic Holidays’ Don Pancho Beach Resort. Follow the Loggerhead Turtle on its journey to lay her eggs and the hatching of the young 6-8 weeks later as they venture back to the ocean, every year from November through to January.
- Kenya, Africa: It doesn’t get much more adventurous than a tented safariout on the open Kenyan plains. You will not only stay in the midst of the African wilderness, but experience the native wildlife in their natural habitat with your very own eyes.Kenya is a true adventurer’s paradise.
Submit your review
We have been members of Classic Holidays for years and we have a great family holiday every year. We recommend timeshare and to anyone who loves holidays.
If you go on holidays regularly but don’t want to be bothered with the planning, then I totally get you. Looking for a destination, checking reviews, booking one while considering the expenses, it can be time-consuming and a hassle really. I used to get stressed vacation planning for the family until we decided to invest in time shares. It can be tricky at first especially the scheduling part but I’m glad with Classic Holidays because they have made it so easy for us. They take care of the planning aspect without us bleeding dry with the cost. With Classic Holidays, going on vacation is relaxing starting on day 1.